Friday, March 18, 2011

Oh, little rosebud, how you bloom every day.

It's funny how things change, even over just a matter of days. Kayleigh is growing up so much every day; Saying more words, running instead of walking, and understanding more. I love to watch her grow and develop.

Then,


Now,


She impresses me so much every day. It's strange to know that I used to be a free teenager, completely care-free. Now, I can't see my life without my little bug. She has this individual spirit, that I don't think anyone will ever break. She's strong-willed, and has a harder head than I do, and that's saying a lot! She knows her animals, and she loves to play outside. Any time she sees anyone she runs right up to them and says hi! She knows where everything on her face is, her feet, belly, and hair. She hates shoes, and carrots. She loves anything chicken, and most veggies. (Besides carrots) I love and hate her opinions, because it's hard to figure out what she wants sometimes, but it's also weird to see her with preferences. Not because she never had them, just because she makes them very, very well known. She has a temper like no other. She is usually extremely happy most of the time, but when she's mad, really mad, everyone in the entire house/area knows it. We're working on that, trying to get her to explain why she's mad, rather than just scream and kick and punch. She knows when she has to go to the bathroom, even though she usually just goes in her diaper. I can't wait for this summer, parks, zoos, and all kinds of adventures that Bug and I can get into. (:




I hope to give this little girl everything she could ever dream of, and now is the time to start working to do it. I know I have a long road ahead of me, but she makes every little strain worth it. If she can't have what she wants because of me, then I am failing her.

No comments:

Post a Comment