Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My Fantastically Screwed So Called Life.

Writing used to always make me understand every sort of situation in a better light. However, lately all of the words are there, but putting the sentences together is just a cluster-f*ck of words that mean absolutely nothing.

There's so many confusing elements of life, and I just wish there was a rewind button, or even just a pause and contemplate button. It's taken me this long, and about a million mistakes to realize the pause button I'm looking for is there, I just have to teach myself to use it. I've made so many mistakes, and if I would have been rational, or even thought about the situation at all, I could have prevented even the worst mistake I've ever made.

***I would like to input here that Kayleigh is not the mistake I'm referring to. In fact, everyone should know Kayleigh is NOT a mistake in any way. (:

There's a huge mistake that I need advice on, and the only advice I've gotten isn't helpful in any way at all /:

To be vague while still getting the point across:

There's this boy, and I'm completely in love with him. He was my first true love, even though it took me forever to realize. Now what we've decided is 'friends', but can anyone but me grasp how hard being only a friend is? It's like seeing your best friend, and having to completely ignore every inside joke, every memory, every single thing that made you inseparable, kind of like you just met this person. That's what I guess I have to do though, treat the situation as if I just met him. The only problem is every time I see him every instinct I have is telling me how much I miss him. It hurts to be his friend, because I can't stand what I've done to him, or what it's doing to me now. I just couldn't stand walking away. Without him in my life, so many things are wrong. When he's there, it's like everything's better, just by his presence.

I sound dumb, so I'll end on this note. Anyone, anyone at all who stumbles upon this blog, any advice is good advice, because I'm completely lost. In other words, HELP.

1 comment:

  1. idk wat to say babe :\ ive been in that boat and i just had to deal with it by just. not talking or seeing them. i talk to him now every once and again and it doesnt hurt. at all. but it did take time. so i guess thats my advice. give it time.

    ReplyDelete