Thursday, October 20, 2011

Lately,

Lately I've been listening to a lot of my old favorites. (Music Wise)
Lately I can't figure out what I want out of life.

Everyone's supposed to know what they want at this age, and it makes me really confused. I mean, I know there are some things that I definitely want. There are a ton of things I know for sure.

I hate school, and I doubt I'm going back.
Kayleigh is the most important person. No matter who you are, you don't matter as much as she does.
I want someone. Forever. Not just for right now.
I want to live in a house without parents. Ick.
I'm tired of being treated like a child.
I want to make LOTS of money.
Also, I'd like to write.

I think that's what I'm going to end up doing with my life, somehow. I'm going to write beautiful words and show them to the world. I want to discover a new form of writing. I don't have the patience for books. I basically just filll up pages and notebooks. My writing is random and comes in spurts. Sometimes I write every day, and sometimes I write every other week, and sometimes only once a month. Although I'd like to every day, I just seriously don't lead THAT interesting of a life. Oh well, I'm sure I'll find my niche. Some how. For now I'll just shake my sign, sing my heart out while strangers cannot hear. Laugh about the little things, and enjoy this while it lasts.

Ah, THIS. This beautiful feeling I've been experiencing. I love it. I don't know where I've been. Since this started, I don't ever want it to stop. I've missed you, self.

Dear cute boy, you're cute. You know who you are.

2 comments: